International Safety Awards 2014
The International Safety Awards are open to any organisation, and relate to the health and safety management at a specific site or business unit. Benchmark your health and safety performance with an International Safety Award and get the recognition you deserve. The winners of the 2014 awards have now been announced, if you are interested in applying for the 2015 awards, please register your interest. If you would like to attend the International Safety Awards Gala Dinner, download this booking form or find out more.
Why apply for an International Safety Award?
The International Safety Awards are:
- Easy to apply for with only 12 questions to complete
- Independently marked by experienced health and safety practitioners
- An invaluable award endorsing your health and safety management.
- Benchmarks your health and safety performance
- Demonstrates your commitment to high standards
- Press coverage for your organisation
- Attendance at the winners' gala dinner
- Winners' logo and certificate
- Distinction winners' trophy (available to those attending the gala dinner in person and to purchase)
- Winners’ plaque (available to purchase).
For the 2014 awards, we are pleased to announce the shortlisted nominees for outstanding sites and business units with the ‘Sector Award’ accolade as judged by our independent adjudicators. The sectors are:
- Construction and property management
- Education, health, local government and public services
- Energy generation and distribution and utilities
- Financial, IT, legal, scientific and technical services
- Food and drink
- Hotel, catering and hospitality
- Oil, gas and mining
- Onshore major hazards
- Transport, distribution and motor trade
- Wholesale and retail services
We also have two special individual awards for Health and Safety Champion of the Year and Health and Safety Young Champion of the Year. These employee categories are free to enter and provide organisations with an opportunity to recognise the contribution of their employees to the overall health, safety and welfare on site. The awards will be announced at our gala dinner on 25 April 2014.
Find out more about the additional individual awards here.
How applications are marked
You can view our marking scheme, read 2013's Chief Adjudicator’s report or call +44 (0) 20 3510 8355 if you have any questions. Applications have been marked by adjudicators that have awarded distinctions for exceptional submissions. Distinction winners will be presented with awards at our International Safety Awards Gala Dinner.
The International Safety Awards Gala Dinner held at the famous Grosvenor House Hotel in London on Friday 25 April 2014 will celebrate the success of the winners and can be attended by anyone in the health and safety sector. Attendees will enjoy a spectacular evening that includes awards presentations, a superb dinner, fabulous entertainment and dancing.
Congratulations to UrbaCon Trading & Contracting
They won our prize draw for a pair of tickets to attend our International Safety Awards Gala Dinner being held on 25 April 2014 by applying early for the International Safety Awards.
Find out more about the 2014 International Safety Awards Gala Dinner here.
List of winners for 2014
Chief Adjudicator Report 2014
Online application user guide
ISA questions and marking scheme 2014
Guidance for applicants 2014
Result Enquiry Policy and Application Form 2014
Should you have any queries, please contact our customer service team on +44 (0)20 3510 8355 or e-mail email@example.com