60th Anniversary and International Safety Awards Gala Dinner, 5 May 2017
View photos from the International Safety Awards 2016 Gala Dinner.
Benefits of attendance
There are a number of sound business reasons to attend the 2017 International Safety Awards Gala Dinner:
- To be presented with if you applied, a certificate and a distinction trophy if successfully achieving a distinction grade.
- The perfect way to reward employees, contractors and business partners for their hard work in keeping your workplace safe and healthy
- A superb corporate hospitality event for entertaining your customers, clients and business partners
- A great networking opportunity, with hundreds of like-minded organisations and individuals attending from the UK and overseas
- An ideal way to generate positive media coverage for your organisation
Winners of the '2017 Sector Awards' for outstanding sites and business units as judged by our independent adjudicators will be announced and presented at the Gala Dinner. You can view the shortlisted organisations here
For details of the 2016 winners please click here.
Health and Safety Champion and Young Health and Safety Champion
A shortlist of the final nominees was announced in April 2017. The winners will be presented with their certificate on stage at the International Safety Awards Gala Dinner. For details of the 2016 winners please click here.
As a gala dinner attendee, you can access specially negotiated hotel room rates. Visit the PHR website quoting the event code ‘bsc’ for more information.
Click here for information on the 2017 International Safety Awards application process.
If you discuss the event online, please use #intsafetyawards to get others involved.
International Safety Awards 2017 - Winners' list
International Safety Awards 2017 - Chief Adjudicator's report
International Safety Awards 2017 - FAQ's
International Safety Awards 2017 - duplicate certificate order form
International Safety Awards 2017 - plaque order form
International Safety Awards 2017 - distinction trophy order form
British Safety Council Events - terms and conditions
Should you have any queries, please contact our customer service team on +44 (0)20 3510 8355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org