Taking a holistic approach to health, safety and wellbeing
After the height of the pandemic, most organisations had to adapt to new ways of working and ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of their employees remained paramount.
Delegates attended sessions which helped them:
- Understand best practice techniques around health, safety and wellbeing
- Support their employer and employees create a positive health, safety and wellbeing culture
- Gain actionable insight on dealing with the challenges of a holistic approach to work health, safety and wellbeing
- Understand how motivation, determination and teamwork can help overcome challenges to a wellbeing focus in an organisation
- Discover techniques health, safety and wellbeing professionals can use to influence senior leadership
- Understand stress, its impact on work performance and how positive wellbeing management, including financial wellbeing, can help
- Deal with environmental management, health, safety and wellbeing challenges including asbestos and fire safety.