The below criteria applies to all part b questions where applicants are uploading evidence for bonus marks. Should uploaded evidence not meet all the criteria listed below, the adjudicators will not consider the evidence and a bonus mark will not be awarded.
The below criteria apply to questions 3b, 4b and 7b where applicants are uploading evidence for bonus marks.
- Evidence must be relevant to the question subject matter
- Evidence must be submitted in English or have been translated
- Only ONE item of evidence can be uploaded for each (part b) evidence-based question – maximum of ten pages.
- Date of evidence attached must be clearly marked on the document
- For evidence that contains multiple pages the relevant section must be clearly identified
- For video evidence, the relevant section must be identified (e.g., minute 45)