This short course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their awareness of environmental sustainability.
The course highlights the environmental impact of individuals and businesses, and outlines some of the ways in which impact can be reduced. It focuses particularly on energy use, water use, waste and transport.
The course is followed by a multiple-choice examination which leads to a certificate, confirming your knowledge and understanding of environmental sustainability principles.
Why choose us?
We offer high-quality tutorial support, excellent materials, exceptional support to all our students and the creation of an engaging and positive learning environment
We have been a trusted provider of health, safety sustainability and wellbeing education for over 65 years, with exceptional pass rates.
Available on your system via SCORM
Upon completion of the qualification, learners will:
- Understand the basic concepts of sustainability.
- Understand the importance of natural resources.
- Understand the global environmental impact of agriculture and industry and how this impact might be reduced.
- Understand the benefits of sustainable communities.
30-question online multiple choice examination
If you can’t find time in your busy schedule to attend a classroom course, then online training is the answer.
Why digital learning?
- Study wherever and whenever suits you
- Perfect for people with busy lives
- Most cost-effective way to study