Achieving this certificate will give evidence of your deeper knowledge and understanding of the risk assessment process.
You will also gain a certificate, confirming your knowledge and understanding of the COSHH risk assessment process.
Why choose us?
We offer high-quality tutorial support, excellent materials, exceptional support to all our students and the creation of an engaging and positive learning environment
We have been a trusted provider of health, safety sustainability and wellbeing education for over 65 years, with exceptional pass rates.
Upon completion of the qualification, learners will:
- Understand the importance of COSHH risk assessments
- Know the main types of hazardous substance and how they may cause harm
- Understand the principles of controlling the risks from hazardous substances Understand how a COSHH risk assessment is undertaken.
Online assessment task completed after the course, which tests the student’s knowledge and understanding of the COSHH risk assessment process.
If you can’t find time in your busy schedule to attend a classroom course, then online training is the answer.
The online programme includes interactive e-Learning exercises and knowledge tests.
You have 6 weeks to complete the course and assessments once enrolled. The enrolment period begins once a learner is registered in the system, not on purchase.
We can visit your workplace and deliver the course on a date of your choice. This is an effective way of training a group of people as it saves on travel costs and allows students to keep in touch with work.
The one-day course is delivered by a highly qualified and experienced tutor in an interactive and engaging way.
- Cost-effective method that can be tailored to your organisation
- Creates a study community with your colleagues
- Allows you to tailor the training to your organisation