Display Screen Equipment Training
This short online course is for all users of display screen equipment (DSE). The course includes a workstation self-assessment allowing the user to report any concerns they have with their own workstation.
Bulk discounts apply! Scroll down to find out how much you can save. Please note: discounts will be applied once products are in your basket.
This short online course is for all display screen equipment (DSE) users and teaches them how to correctly set up and use their workstations.
It includes a DSE self-assessment to help employers meet their legal duty to assess DSE workstations. The course takes 20-30 minutes and includes a range of e-Learning interactions and knowledge checks. It allows DSE users to assess and resolve any concerns with the set-up of their workstation.
Users must pass a short multiple-choice test to complete the course. You and the user will receive a personalised DSE self-assessment report to download or print.
The course covers:
- Workstation ergonomics
- Workstation environment
- Ill-health effects of incorrect DSE use
- Adjusting your chair
- Desk ergonomics
- Adjusting your screen/monitor
- Eye care
- Correct use of a keyboard, mouse and telephone
- Additional equipment (wrist rest, document holders, etc.)
- Laptop use.
Learners must pass a short multiple-choice assessment to complete the course.
How can I study?
Online - instant access
You can deliver this course to your staff via our industry-leading Enterprise platform, a cost-effective way of providing e-Learning courses to any number of people across multiple sites or divisions.
Bulk discounts apply
Need more than 100 licenses? Give us a call on +44 (0)20 3510 8355
Our purpose-built learning management system delivers exactly the right e-Learning courses to the right staff at the right time.
The web-based system comes with a powerful yet easy-to-use reporting engine, so you can check on learner progress and be alerted to any concerns that are raised through our innovative self-assessment surveys, which can be included as part of the course.
Our Enterprise system includes:
- Software as a service: hosted by us, we do all the IT
- Full implementation support including system training
- Regular system updates
- Free course updates
- Simple yet secure login
- Configurable alerts system – emails sent where you want, when you want
- Management dashboard, which allows you to instantly see where attention is required
- Automatic refresher training notifications
- Friendly and effective support service by telephone and email.
To purchase this training course click here.