Remote working is working away from the office. This may mean working at home, but it also includes mobile-working anywhere in the world. Employers are required to protect the health, safety and welfare of all employees. This includes those working remotely. Employers are also responsible for all equipment they supply.
Bulk discounts apply! Scroll down to find out how much you can save. Please note: discounts will be applied once products are in your basket.
This new 30 minute course includes a hazard-spotting game, a driving game testing reaction times, and continuous interaction with a fictional digital manager. It provides employees with sufficient information to protect themselves, others and the environment from harm whilst working remotely. It is equally suited for stand-alone use or as part of an induction programme.
Learners are encouraged to think about policies and procedures in their own workplace and must pass a short multiple-choice assessment to complete the course. The course also includes a self-assessment form for remote workers to complete.
Why choose the British Safety Council
Available on your system via SCORM
Over the duration of the course remote workers will learn how to:
- Identify hazards and assess risks in their remote working location
- Perform remote working tasks safely
- Comply with legal duties relating to remote working
- Reduce risks to physical and mental health and to promote own well-being
- Report issues, concerns and incidents in their working environment
- Plan for and manage emergency situations that may occur away from their workplace.
Try the course for free
Who would take this course?
This course would be suitable for any employees that work remotely all or part of the time.
Study wherever and whenever suits you
We are one of the world’s leading health and safety organisations
Learning is student-centred and interactive
Designed by experts in health, safety and education
How can I study?
- Learning Zone - This course may be purchased online and studied immediately on our Learning Zone Platform
- Enterprise – Our Enterprise Learning Management System is suitable for companies wanting to purchase more than 100 licences
- Your LMS - It may be purchased as a packaged SCORM file for consumption on your own platform.
If you can’t find time in your busy schedule to attend a classroom course, then online training is the answer.
Why digital learning?
- Study wherever and whenever suits you
- Perfect for people with busy lives
- Most cost-effective way to study