What is the International Safety Awards Gala Dinner?
This black-tie event celebrates the success of the 2024 International Safety Awards winners and is when we announce the winners of the Sector Awards and Free To Enter Award categories.
The Gala Dinner hosted by Gemma Oaten, Founder and CEO of the charity SEED, will combine a formal presentation ceremony with a three course, fine dining experience and an evening of live entertainment.
Why attend the 2024 International Safety Awards Gala Dinner?
- The most prestigious event in the industry calendar
- Fantastic chance to celebrate your success and reward your employees
- A great networking opportunity, with hundreds of like-minded organisations and individuals attending from the UK and overseas
- An ideal way to generate positive media coverage for your organisation
- An opportunity to entertain clients
- A great night out in London, a fine dining experience will be followed by live music and dancing.
All ticket prices include:
- Certificate presentations with official photographs
- Three-course meal with wine
- One drink voucher
- Entertainment including a live band.
The Diamond ticket price includes all of the above, plus:
- Early access to pick up certificates (for award winners only)
- Exclusive VIP reception including drinks and entertainment
- Champagne on table
- Best tables in the house – near to stage and dancefloor
- One additional drink voucher per person for post dinner drinks
- Group/individual photos with our celebrity compere.
- Take away gift bag.
Does British Safety Council provide visa invitation letters?
British Safety Council will, upon request, provide an attendee with an invitation letter for purposes of the guest applying for a visa to visit the United Kingdom.
British Safety Council cannot give advice or guarantee the issuance of a visa. You are strongly recommended to apply for your visa as early as possible. In the event that you are unable to obtain a visa but have already purchased a ticket/s for the Gala Dinner, we will be unable to refund the cost of your ticket.
When can we expect to receive our tickets?
There are no hard copy tickets for this event. An email confirmation will be sent to the contact indicated on the booking form that you submitted.
What is the dress code for the evening?
The following attire is expected:
- Black tie
- Evening dress
- National dress
- Honours may be worn.
What should I do if I have a specific dietary requirement?
Any dietary requirements should be noted on the booking form next to the relevant guest’s name. The venue can cater for a variety of dietary requirements. Please provide clear details on the booking form
and we will contact you if we need further details.