Increase employee engagement with our unique online course built in partnership with 7Futures.
Boosting the emotional and physical resilience of your employees is an essential part of any wellbeing strategy and is simple to address with our online Resilience course.
Bulk discounts apply! Scroll down to find out how much you can save. Please note: discounts will be applied once products are in your basket.
Resilient people are better equipped to adapt to change, are more productive and are generally more efficient at work.
“Emotional resilience not only improves effectiveness at work, but people with higher levels of emotional resilience also enjoy a greater immunity from certain illnesses”. Business Action on Health
Featuring Olympic athletes and elite sports professionals the course focuses on how to build and improve resilience targeting the key areas of:
- Sleep and how to improve it
- Nutrition and diet
- Being active
- Life balance
- Awareness techniques and mindfulness
The course uses evidence-based research to help learners understand what is happening when they’re stressed (science), it uses experts in resilience (across elite sport) to aid learning, provides tools and techniques to cope, and focusses on how sleep and diet can improve resilience in the future.
The highly engaging course has video interactions and questions throughout to assess learning to help users understand themselves in terms of resilience. There is no formal assessment.
The British Safety Council works in partnership with Mates in Mind to address mental wellbeing in the workplace.
Mark Davies 7Futures Founder
The Founder of 7Futures, consulting in workplace resilience, wellbeing and performance since 2000.
Nathan Douglas Double Olympian
A Double Olympian for Team GB, having enjoyed a career spanning over 12 years at world-class level.
Matt Lovell Sports Nurtitionist
A sports nutritionist who has worked with Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur, the Football Association, England women's national football team and the England rugby team.
Calvin Morriss 7Futures Consultant
A 7Futures consultant and a Senior High Performance Consultant for World Rugby, the sport's international Governing Body. Calvin has spent almost 30 years in elite sport.
After completing this course, learners will be able to understand:
- The contributors to physical and emotional resilience including sleep, exercise, nutrition, mindfulness, social engagement and self-awareness
- The importance of the autonomic nervous system and how it provides physiological support to coping with stress at work and at home
- How to identify symptoms of depleted resilience in individuals and their teams
- Techniques to improve emotional regulation, stress reactivity and determination
- The significance of neuroplasticity (how the brain learns good and bad habits of thinking, feeling, responding)
- The recovery protocols of elite sports professionals.
Who should take this course?
This online course encourages employees to take better care of themselves and therefore be more productive in the workplace.
Why choose the British Safety Council?
We are one of the world’s leading health and safety organisations
Learning is student-centred and interactive
Study skills and examination techniques are embedded throughout
How can I study?
- Learning Zone - This course may be purchased online and studied immediately on our Learning Zone Platform
- Enterprise – Our Enterprise Learning Management System is suitable for companies wanting to purchase more than 100 licences
- Your LMS - It may be purchased as a packaged SCORM file for consumption on your own platform.
Online - instant access
'Resilience' is available for purchase by individuals or organisations who can deliver it via our industry-leading Learning Zone platform, a cost-effective way of providing online courses to any number of staff across multiple sites or divisions. Once enrolled, users have access to the course for one year and may review the content at any point.
This course may also be studied offline using our app.
Bulk discounts apply
Need more than 100 licenses? Give us a call on +44 (0)20 3510 8355.
Our purpose-built learning management system delivers exactly the right e-Learning courses to the right staff at the right time.
The web-based system comes with a powerful yet easy-to-use reporting engine, so you can check on learner progress and be alerted to any concerns that are raised through our innovative self-assessment surveys, which can be included as part of the course.
Our Enterprise system includes:
- Software as a service: hosted by us, we do all the IT
- Full implementation support including system training
- Regular system updates
- Free course updates
- Simple and secure login
- Configurable alerts system – emails sent where you want, when you want
- Management dashboard, which allows you to instantly see where attention is required
- Automatic refresher training notifications
- Friendly and effective support service by telephone and email.