Wellbeing Conference 2023
Join us for our third virtual Wellbeing Conference to help employers discover how to embed effective wellbeing principles into health and wellbeing strategy.
Keep Thriving with your Organisational Wellbeing Strategy
10am - 4.30pm on 18 April 2023
Wellbeing is an individual's ongoing state, which enables them to thrive. But the design and success of an organisational wellbeing strategy is not limited to interventions and benefits. Organisational wellbeing may be impacted and influenced by the working environment, job type and the underlying culture of the organisation.
During our Wellbeing Conference 2023, chaired by British Safety Council’s Director of Wellbeing, Stephen Haynes, we will explore factors that impact employee wellbeing and provide key takeaway messages for the attendees to consider for their own organisation's wellbeing.
The agenda for the day includes presentations from experts in health, safety and wellbeing, as well as a keynote speech by Jonathan Gawthrop, award-winning risk expert and Executive Director for Wellbeing Sustainability and Assurance, for leading FM Company EMCOR UK. Jonathan is responsible for the development and practical application of the EMCOR UK’s enterprise strategies for these disciplines, and will be sharing inspiration around what other organisations can do to improve.
As a charity, we are delighted to offer this full day conference at the special price of just £49.99 a ticket.
AND, if you are a British Safety Council Member, or a Being Well Together or Mates in Mind Supporter you are entitled to FREE access.
Why should people attend?
This conference will help attendees:
- Understand best practice techniques around health, safety and wellbeing
- Support their employer and employees create a positive health, safety and wellbeing culture
- Gain actionable insight on dealing with the challenges of a holistic approach to work health, safety and wellbeing
- Discover techniques health, safety and wellbeing professionals can use to influence senior leadership
- Understand stress, its impact on work performance and how positive wellbeing management can help.