Create a positive health and safety culture, engage your employees and enhance your workplace environment. We are passionate about enabling cultural and behavioural change with a focus on stakeholder engagement. Our culture change programme is suitable for any organisation that wishes to develop and sustain a positive health and safety culture – whether from an initial stage or those looking to improve their existing culture.
We work in partnership with Tribe, an expert behavioural consultancy practice, which implements health and safety culture change programmes. By improving your organisational culture and increasing staff engagement with your health and safety arrangements, you can make a positive difference.
Developing a positive and inclusive safety culture is proven to make your workplace a safer and more productive environment. Our clients have seen as much as a 30% reduction in accident rates in the first year, rising to 80% over five years. Our focus on employee (and other stakeholder) engagement helps you to build resilience within your safety culture in times of organisational change.
Why culture change?
How does it work?
Working with Tribe Culture Change, we develop an approach that is tailored to the unique needs of your organisation. Our delivery structure typically involves:
- Working with you to determine suitable and realistic goals to improve your safety culture
- Assessing your current safety culture and using that information to develop the best approach to help you achieve your objectives
- Enabling you to deliver change through workshops, tools and technology
- Supporting you throughout the process and enhancing and refreshing the programme as your safety culture develops.
Why choose the British Safety Council?
Our audit and consultancy services are internationally recognised and are the best way to ensure your health, safety and environmental management systems (and associated arrangements) are suitable for your business, promote continual improvement and are effectively implemented.
As part of our own quality control processes, we ensure:
- Our audit and consultancy products are regularly reviewed and updated to meet customer needs, expectations and sector best practice
- Consistently high standards of service are achieved through a robust quality assurance process including auditor standardisation, training and performance monitoring
- Our technical specialists serve on strategic committees for occupational health, safety and environmental standards
- We have a unique internationally recognised best practice (five star) audit system
- Industry recognition from awards such as the prestigious Sword or Globe of Honour.
“A big factor within safety culture is responsibility. We tend to leave that out but you need to get people to accept their responsibility. Once you get that acceptance of responsibility, they will accept leadership. Our culture change programme has enhanced that ten-fold.”
Request a call back from the Sales team to discuss your requirements.