What is it?
Through Being Well Together, the Mercer Marsh Benefits Workplace Education Team delivers support to employees, regardless of their career stage or financial position. They provide financial and pre-retirement training and guidance, through workshops, clinics and digital engagement at a specially discounted rate.
Who is it for?
Our financial planning and wellbeing workshops and training are aimed at all types of workers, regardless of their career stage or financial position. Staff can select the education most relevant to their specific circumstances.
Why choose us?
- Through Being Well Together we offer specially discounted rates with Mercer Marsh Benefits for their financial planning and wellbeing services.
- Mercer Marsh Benefits listen to you and build personalised solutions based on their understanding of your needs, your business and your workforce.
- They can help you to create an education program to improve employee wellbeing and lessen the people risks that can have a significant impact on your business.
- Staff can learn how to improve their finances at any career stage
- Puts your staff in a position to deal positively with unpredictable events.
- Provides your staff with their own impartial, expert friend - enabling them to be informed, make better financial decisions and thrive. And when they thrive, your business thrives.