Train Your Staff with Our Learning Management System
Our purpose-built learning management system delivers exactly the right training to the right people, at the right time. It's ideal when you need a system that reaches out to your staff wherever they are, with a compliance programme that measures exactly what they've learned and reports any issues about which you need to be aware.
The web-based system comes with a powerful yet easy-to-use reporting engine, so you can check on learner progress and be alerted to any concerns that are raised through our innovative self-assessment surveys, which can be included as part of any of our courses.
Compliance is maintained through automated refresher training and issue escalation.
All our Enterprise Systems include:
- Completely configurable automated alerts and reminders with multi-level escalation
- Visually engaging and interesting course materials focused on communicating the key messages
- Learner dashboard giving progress information and a clear and simple overview of what an employee needs to do
- Management and admin dashboards, which give quick access to where attention is required
- Highly configurable alerts system – emails sent where you want, when you want them
- Automatic repeat training notifications
- Secure and simple login and user access.
- Reduces time spent conducting and resolving risk assessments
- Engages and includes staff in the identification and resolution of risks
- Provides a complete audit trail of training and risk assessments.
A cost-effective way of training and carrying out risk assessments for any number of staff across multiple sites or divisions.
Minimum browser requirement
In order to run the platform, the following is required:
- A broadband internet connection
- Screen resolution minimum of 1024x768 pixels.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Google Chrome 48 or later
- Firefox 38.6 or later
- Apple Safari 9.0.3 or later
- Edge 20 or later.
Want to find out more?
Contact us to discuss the best option to suit your individual or corporate needs, or arrange a demo.