Your Live Online course
Live Online means that:
- You join remotely using a PC, laptop or tablet
- You will be able to see the tutor and PowerPoint slides
- You can interact verbally with the tutor and with the rest of the group
- You can choose to have your camera on or off.
Prior to the course
We will contact you with details of the course timings and how to access the Live Online training.
- The definition of behaviour-based safety
- Self-assessment and introduction to the awareness of others' behaviour
- Understanding how culture, experience and personality affect behaviour
- Critical behaviours and barriers to safety
- The basic principles of behaviour-based safety
- The benefits of a behaviour-based safety process.
Queries and feedback
If you have any queries or feedback please speak with your course tutor or contact our customer service team at [email protected] or call us on +44 (0)20 8741 1231.