This short course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their awareness of health and safety in the workplace.
The course highlights the importance of health and safety, and outlines how employees should engage in it.
The course is followed by a multiple-choice examination which leads to a certificate, confirming your knowledge and understanding of environmental sustainability principles.
Why choose us?
We offer high-quality tutorial support, excellent materials, exceptional support to all our students and the creation of an engaging and positive learning environment
We have been a trusted provider of health, safety sustainability and wellbeing education for over 65 years, with exceptional pass rates.
Available on your system via SCORM
Upon completion of the qualification, learners will:
- Outline employers’ and employees’ duties relating to health, safety and welfare at work
- Outline the requirements for training and competence in the workplace
- Describe how risk assessment can be used to reduce accidents and ill-health at work
- Describe how hazards can cause harm or damage to people, work processes, the workplace and the environment
- Identify the actions that might need to be taken following an incident in the workplace
30-question online multiple choice examination
If you can’t find time in your busy schedule to attend a classroom course, then online training is the answer.
Why digital learning?
- Study wherever and whenever suits you
- Perfect for people with busy lives
- Most cost-effective way to study