For the past 60 years, we have helped thousands of businesses - ranging from small independent start-ups to large multinational corporations – manage their HSE provision.
British Safety Council membership will give you immediate access to information, expert advice, and practical resources to help you manage risk in ways that are sensible and proportionate for your business.
You will have access to the latest expert guidance and information through our comprehensive conference programme, webinars, sector interest groups and much more. Scroll down to buy your membership today.
Already a member?
Why choose the British Safety Council?
Show your commitment to HSE provision, with a membership certificate and members’ logo
Stay informed and up-to-date via our Safety Management magazine, newsletters and e-alerts
Practical tools and authoritative resources to save you time, including Safety Network, HR Network and 24/7 information service powered by Croner-i.
100 free e-learning places on our new General Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness online course
Customise your membership package to suit your needs with multi-year and multi-site available
- Safety Management daily news updates and exclusive access to articles, monthly magazine, e-newsletter
- Access to legislative updates and latest industry news.
Network and share best practice
Once you have become a member why not:
Join a sector interest group or talk to us about creating a new one
Follow us on social media and join our active LinkedIn group
Maintain CPD at our UK and international conferences and seminars
Invite our experts to speak at your platforms
Build your reputation
- Display your membership certificate and demonstrate your commitment to excellence
- Use your membership logo on marketing materials and tender documents
- Take advantage of free templates to add value to your health, safety and environmental programmes.
“We joined as a member because it is a source of information and support, and because it is a means of demonstrating our commitment to health and safety.”
- Train up to 100 employees with free introductory e-learning
- Get discounts on selected products and services, including:
Be part of a global community
Join us now
Become a member and join our global community of organisations supporting our vision that no-one should be injured or made ill at work.
You can choose from full membership packages for one, two or three years which includes the Information and Advice, NEW Human Resources and Tools and Templates modules. You can also customise your membership package. Learn how below.