For the past 60 years, we have helped thousands of businesses - ranging from small independent start-ups to large multinational corporations – manage their HSE provision.
The British Safety Council membership will give you immediate access to information, expert advice, and practical resources to help you manage risk in ways that are sensible and proportionate for your business.
You will have access to the latest expert guidance and information through our comprehensive conference programme, webinars, sector interest groups and much more.
Why choose the British Safety Council?
- Safety Management daily news updates and exclusive access to articles, monthly magazine, e-newsletter
- Access to legislative updates and latest industry news.
Network and share best practice
- Join a sector interest group or talk to us about creating a new one
- Follow us on social media and join our active LinkedIn group
- Maintain CPD at our UK and international conferences and seminars
- Invite our experts to speak at your platforms.
Build your reputation
- Display your membership certificate and demonstrate your commitment to excellence
- Use your membership logo on marketing materials and tender documents
- Take advantage of free templates to add value to your health, safety and environmental programmes.
“We joined as a member of the British Safety Council because it is a source of information and support, and because it is a means of demonstrating our commitment to improving our health and safety.”
Be part of a global community
Join us now
Become a member and join our global community of organisations supporting our vision that no-one should be injured or made ill at work.
You can choose from full membership packages for one, two or three years which includes the Information and Advice and Tools and Templates packages. You can also customise your membership package. Learn how below.