This practical online course will help employees identify, manage and reduce their own stress. It will also make them aware of the consequences of not doing so.
Find out more about the Being Well together Programme here.
Bulk discounts apply! Scroll down to find out how much you can save. Please note: discounts will be applied once products are in your basket.
Almost half of working days lost due to ill health and injury are today attributable to stress, depression and anxiety – an increase of 40 per cent when compared in 2020 to 2019.
This 30-minute online Stress Awareness course will help employees learn how to recognise and manage their own stress, encouraging employees to talk and take action.
The British Safety Council works in partnership with Mates in Mind to address mental wellbeing in the workplace.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Know what stress is and how it can affect them
- Identify their own responses to stress and notice them when they occur
- Take steps to prevent stress from becoming a problem
- Reduce and manage stress when it does occur.
Find more stress related courses here.
- Practical tips on how to prevent, manage and reduce stress
- Audio narration and audiobook options are included
- It can be taken using a desktop, a tablet, or a mobile device
- It can be downloaded using our Learning Zone app
- Unique graphical language, relaxing themes and beautiful animations.
Who should take this course?
Anyone who wants to learn how to identify stress and take steps to prevent or reduce it.
- Are you a supervisor or a manager? Go to Managing Stress Within Your Team
The Mental Health at Work Report 2017 recommends workplaces talk, train, and take action. This course targets all three recommendations.
How can I study?
- Learning Zone - This course may be purchased online and studied immediately on our Learning Zone platform
- Enterprise – Our Enterprise Learning Management System is suitable for companies wanting to purchase more than 100 licences
- Your LMS - It may be purchased as a packaged SCORM file for consumption on your own platform.
Online - instant access
Stress Awareness is available for purchase by individuals or organisations who can deliver it via our industry-leading Learning Zone platform, a cost-effective way of providing online courses to any number of staff across multiple sites or divisions. Once enrolled, users have access to the course for one year and may review the content at any point.
This course may also be studied offline using our app.
Bulk discounts apply
Need more than 100 licenses? Give us a call on +44 (0)20 3510 8355
Our purpose-built learning management system (LMS) delivers exactly the right online courses to the right staff at the right time.
The web-based system comes with a powerful yet easy-to-use reporting engine, so you can check on learner progress and be alerted to any concerns that are raised through our innovative self-assessment surveys, which can be included as part of the course.
Our Enterprise system includes:
- Software as a service: hosted by us, we do all the IT
- Full implementation support including system training
- Regular system updates
- Free course updates
- Simple and secure login
- Configurable alerts system – emails sent where you want, when you want
- Management dashboard, which allows you to instantly see where attention is required
- Automatic refresher training notifications
- Friendly and effective support service by telephone and email.