25th April 2023: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm GMT
We were pleased to present this webinar on managing organisational stress from guest speaker Simon Taylor, Head of Corporate Wellbeing at York Mind. The session explores the main causes of stress in the workplace, and identify ways stress can be prevented, with key take-away ideas and practical strategy.
With over seven years of experience in the development and implementation of wellbeing programmes, Simon promotes improving employee mental health and workplace culture by developing new, accessible services for organisations.
During the session we discovered:
- What is stress?
- Stress and business - statistics
- Illness-wellness: a model for supporting your full range of employees
- What works? Supporting stress at work
- What works? Preventing stress at work
- The importance of raising awareness and promoting conversation (SLOPE)