Wellbeing for Employees
Increase your employees’ knowledge and understanding of physical, mental and financial wellbeing, through this half day course. Live Online learning now available.
Providing a grounding in what influences mental health, it will give your employees the practical tools and skills they need to effectively manage their own wellbeing. Upon completion of the course you will also get access to the Resource Hub+ for 3 months.
This half day course is made up of two 90-minute sessions
Part A - Wellbeing for Employees
- Practical tools and advice on how to look after your physical wellbeing. Areas covered include:
- Practical tools and advice on how to look after your mental wellbeing including;
- Ways to look after your mental health
- Where to go for support
- Financial wellbeing
- Practical tips
- Where to go for advice
Part B - Managing your Mental Wellbeing
- Factors influencing our mental health
- How people respond and adapt to change
- Understanding and developing resilience
- Looking out for yourself and your colleagues:
- Adapting to a new life/work balance
- Spotting changes/warning signs
- Having a conversation about mental health
- Where to go for support.
How can I study?
We recognise that everyone is different, which is why we offer a choice of study routes. We can deliver the course at your workplace or Live Online.
Mix and match your sessions
You can now mix and match your mental health sessions to make a half or full day course to suit you. Contact us to find out more.
We are pleased to now offer Wellbeing for Employees Live Online. Students can join remotely and learn ‘live’ with a tutor just as they would in a classroom.
£645 (exc VAT)
In your workplace
We can visit your workplace and deliver this half course on a date of your choice or deliver a Live Online session for your organisation. This is an effective way of training a group as it saves on travel costs and allows participants to keep in touch with work.