Apply for one of our free Keep Thriving wellbeing strategy workshops
British Safety Council launched its Keep Thriving campaign to help improve the wellbeing of workers, within and outside of the workplace, so that all of us can thrive. But we know that there are many pressures and challenges for smaller organisations right now.
That’s why we’re offering SMEs (11-500 staff) and micro-sized businesses (1-10 staff) the chance to attend a 3-hour workshop delivered by our Being Well Together experts - completely free of charge.
We are holding one workshop a month, starting in January. To take part, please complete the below form.
We are currently planning to hold workshops in these locations on the following dates:
- 16 January – London
- 6 February – Birmingham
- 11 March – Cardiff
- 16 April – Manchester
- 29 April – Bristol
- 14 May – Edinburgh
Please note that places are limited to 20 in each workshop and allocated on a first come, first served basis so don’t delay if you want to attend. Further dates and locations will follow.
Attending our free workshop will:
- Explain why wellbeing matters for you, your people, and your organisation
- Explore ways you can improve the wellbeing of your whole team
- Help you develop a wellbeing strategy which works
- Enable you to track and evaluate your progress.
In the workshop, you will:
- Meet other like-minded organisations (face to face) to discuss the challenges, opportunities, and best ways of developing a wellbeing strategy
- Learn why improving wellbeing boosts your organisational performance and reduces the likelihood of accidents and ill-health among your staff
- Take away new approaches to developing your wellbeing strategy, with great ideas for activities to try out with your team.
If you lead or manage people in an SME or micro-sized organisation, you can apply to take part. Simply complete the short form below. We’ll then get back to let you know if you’ve been successful. Please note that places and funds are limited for this unique charitable activity.