Every year, around 100,000 employees gain an IOSH qualification, enabling them to effectively promote and manage health and safety in the workplace and improve their career prospects.
Our IOSH training courses focus on current best practice, which gives them wide appeal and makes them ideal for candidates from different industries, countries and job levels. Covering the main aspects of health and safety, they also include a session on environmental management.
The British Safety Council has had an established partnership with IOSH for many years, and studying with us guarantees you access to:
- Most relevant and up-to-date information
- Industry-leading IOSH instructors
- British Safety Council’s expertise acquired over 60 years
- Excellent mix of practical and interactive exercises
- Convenient ways to study: online, in the classroom and at your workplace
- We are fast and flexible
- We are popular and trusted
- We’re are highly experienced and a one-stop shop
- We have excellent pass rates (way above national average)
We offer the following IOSH training courses:
Introductory course: the essentials of health and safety
Find out more
Advanced course: for effective health and safety management
The essential health and safety qualifications for team leaders, supervisors and managers - available at selected training venues, at your workplaces and online.Find out more
If you have any questions about our IOSH training courses, please visit our FAQs page.
Read our FAQs
Need help selecting an IOSH training course?
Contact us Request call back