Your Live Online course
Live Online means that:
- You join remotely using a PC, laptop or tablet
- You will be able to see the tutor and PowerPoint slides
- You can interact verbally with the tutor and with the rest of the group
- You can choose to have your camera on or off.
Prior to the course
We will contact you with details of the course timings and how to access the Live Online training.
- Reasons for conducting COSHH risk assessment
- Competencies required of COSHH risk assessors
- Hazardous substances and their effects on the body
- Main classifications for hazardous substances
- Interpreting information from safety data sheets
- Use of workplace exposure limits
- Factors affecting assessment of risk
- Risk control strategies
- Recording the findings of a COSHH risk assessment
- Making recommendations based on findings
- Reviewing and revising a COSHH risk assessment.
Queries and feedback
If you have any queries or feedback please speak with your course tutor or contact our customer service team at [email protected] or call us on +44 (0)20 8741 1231.