Your Live Online course
Live Online means that:
- You join remotely using a computer or tablet
- You will be able to see the tutor and PowerPoint slides
- You can interact verbally with the tutor and with the rest of the group
- You can choose to have your camera on or off.
Prior to the course
In the week before the course, our Live Online co-ordinator will contact you with details of how to access the Live Online training. It is very simple and involves downloading Zoom software on to your device. If you cannot download the software (due to company restrictions), you can join over the web.
The course will run from 0900 – 1230. You will be able to log-in from 0850.
- Notifiable projects
- Domestic projects
- Projects with more than one contractor
- General duties
- Client duties
- Principal designer duties
- Designer duties
- Principal contractor duties
- Contractor duties
- Client’s arrangements
- Pre-construction information
- Construction phase plan
- Health and safety file
- General health and safety requirements for all construction sites
- Minimum welfare facilities for construction sites
- Transitional arrangements (CDM 2007 to 2015).
Queries and feedback
If you have any queries or feedback please speak with your course tutor or contact our customer service team at [email protected] or call us on +44 (0)20 8741 1231.