Unless advised otherwise, this is a 3-hour workshop. Your company contact will inform you of the start time.
The aim of the workshop is to give line managers the skills and confidence to manage conversations around mental health.
- Responding to a request for and initiating a conversation about mental health
- Key conversation skills
- Basic understanding of mental health issues
- Dealing with a person in distress/crisis
- Confidentiality and disclosure
- Support services available
- Stress management.
Should you feel uncomfortable about the topics being discussed, please feel free to take a break. Please let the tutor know. They will be able to provide appropriate support.
We hope you enjoy the workshop and find it beneficial. If you have any queries or feedback please feel free to speak with your tutor or contact our customer service team at [email protected] or call us on +44 (0)20 8741 1231.