Please organise your travel to arrive at the course venue by 8.45am and register your attendance.
The course will start promptly at 9.00am and is scheduled to finish at 5.00pm.
Please note: Timings may be changed at the discretion of the course tutor.
The Level 2 Award in Environmental Sustainability is aimed at all employees and provides essential knowledge and understanding of environmental sustainability.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Sustainable development
- Excess consumption and eco-footprint
- The importance of natural resources
- The impact of individuals on the environment
- The creation of goods and services
- The impacts of waste and how to reduce them
- The impacts of energy use and how to reduce them
- The impacts of water use and how to reduce them
- The impacts of transport use and how to reduce them
- Sustainable communities
- The needs of sustainable communities
- The benefits of sustainable communities
The course concludes with a 30-question multiple-choice examination (45 minutes).
The examination will either be delivered on-screen (via PCs) or paper-based.
Candidate answers are marked by the British Safety Council.
Results and certificates are issued within two working days.
The pass mark is 20 out of 30.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate confirming the achievement of a Level 2 Award in Environmental Sustainability.
This is a nationally-recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual in the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
We hope that you enjoy the course and we wish you the best of luck with the examination. If you have any queries or feedback please feel free to speak with your course tutor or contact our customer service team at [email protected] or call us on +44 (0)20 8741 1231.