Wellbeing for Directors
This half day course aims to provide directors, HR professionals and wellbeing leads with an understanding of how to support the physical, mental and financial wellbeing of people in their organisation. Live Online learning now available.
It also provides a grounding in what influences mental health and practical tools and skills to enhance the performance of their team and drive required behaviours. Upon completion of the course you will also get access to the Resource Hub+ for 3 months.
This half day course is made up of two 90-minute sessions
Part A - Wellbeing for Directors
- Supporting the physical wellbeing of your team in areas including:
- Supporting the mental wellbeing of your team
- Improving mental health in the workplace: core and enhanced standards for employers
- Stress management: policy, risk assessments, application of HSE Management Standards
Tackling presenteeism and leaveism
- Supporting the financial wellbeing of your people
- Understanding the key components of a successful wellbeing programme
Part B - Managing Team Mental Wellbeing
- Factors influencing our mental health
- The importance of the line manager in managing mental health in the workplace
- How people respond and adapt to change
- Understanding and developing resilience in yourself and your team
- Supporting the mental health of your team
- Fostering an environment of looking out for each other
- Spotting changes/warning signs
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Helping people adapt to a new life/work balance
- Signposting sources of help.
Being Well Together supporters receive a 5% discount on this course. Want to know more about the first truly joined up approach to employee wellbeing? Find out more about Being Well Together or email us at [email protected].
How can I study?
We recognise that everyone is different, which is why we offer a choice of study routes. We can deliver the course at your workplace or Live Online.
Mix and match your sessions
You can now mix and match your mental health sessions to make a half or full day course to suit you. Contact us to find out more.
We are pleased to now offer Wellbeing for Directors Live Online. Students can join remotely and learn ‘live’ with a tutor just as they would in a classroom.
In your workplace
We can visit your workplace and deliver this half course on a date of your choice or deliver a Live Online session for your organisation. This is an effective way of training a group as it saves on travel costs and allows participants to keep in touch with work.