Mental Wellbeing Workshop for Managers
The Mental Wellbeing Workshop for Managers from Mates in Mind has been developed to help managers increase their skills and confidence to support employees with their mental wellbeing during the current climate. Live Online learning now available for in-company training.
This one-hour interactive workshop provides managers with the opportunity to explore with their peers how the COVID-19 environment impacts the wellbeing of their teams and themselves as well as spotting issues in themselves and their staff whilst equipping them with the tools to address these. The sessions are facilitated by trained practitioners who are there to provide advice and guidance.
The British Safety Council works in partnership with Mates in Mind to address mental wellbeing in the workplace.
New: Live Online Learning
Get all the benefits of structured classroom learning but with the convenience of the digital world, studying where you like.
Students join remotely using a PC, laptop or tablet and download the relevant software in advance to enable access to the tutor-led workshop. Throughout the workshop, students can see and interact with the tutor and with each other.
Why choose the British Safety Council?
We are one of the world’s leading health and safety organisations
Our tutors are experienced mental health first aid instructors
No 'death by PowerPoint' – learning is student-centred and interactive
At the end of the workshop learners will:
- Understand how to support their employee’s mental wellbeing
- Know how to spot the signs of mental ill-health within themselves and their staff
- Know how to support someone in crisis
- Know the professional support services available.
Benefits to your organisation
- Upskills your managers to talk confidently about mental health
- Teaches managers to effectively support the mental wellbeing of their team
- Strengthens the mental health ‘culture’ in the organisation.
How is it delivered?
Currently being delivered Live Online due to the COVID-19 situation.