Mental Wellbeing Workshop for Employees
The Mental Wellbeing Workshop for Employees from Mates in Mind has been developed to help employees increase their skills and confidence to support employees with their mental wellbeing during the current climate. Live Online learning now available for in-company training.
This one-hour interactive workshop provides employees with the opportunity to explore how they can look out for their own wellbeing as well as their co-workers. They also learn how to support someone in crisis and have a better understanding of relevant professional support services available. The sessions are facilitated by trained practitioners who are there to provide advice and guidance
The British Safety Council works in partnership with Mates in Mind to address mental wellbeing in the workplace.
New: Live Online Learning
Get all the benefits of structured classroom learning but with the convenience of the digital world, studying where you like.
Students join remotely using a PC, laptop or tablet and download the relevant software in advance to enable access to the tutor-led workshop. Throughout the workshop, students can see and interact with the tutor and with each other.
Why choose the British Safety Council?
We are one of the world’s leading health and safety organisations
Our tutors are experienced mental health first aid instructors
No 'death by PowerPoint' – learning is student-centred and interactive
At the end of the workshop learners will:
- Understand how to support their and their colleagues’ mental wellbeing
- Know how to spot the signs of mental ill-health within themselves and their colleagues
- Know how to support someone in crisis
- Know the professional support services available.
Benefits to your organisation
- Upskills your staff to talk confidently about mental health
- Teaches employees to effectively support their and their colleagues’ mental wellbeing
- Strengthens the mental health ‘culture’ in the organisation.
How is it delivered?
Currently being delivered Live Online due to the COVID-19 situation.