Purchase membership with your discount code now
Congratulations on taking the first step to becoming a British Safety Council Corporate Member organisation.
Use the offer code: GALA25 when purchasing your membership online by the end of July 2022 and apply the 25% discount to your selection. Simply add the offer code when you reach the payment screen upon checkout.
Please note this offer is only applicable to new members, and for a full membership subscription of 3 years. Additional terms and conditions apply.
For more information or for multi-site purchases, please contact the membership team by clicking here.
Full membership benefits
Members gain access to our comprehensive suite of health, safety, environment and wellbeing resources, as well as the advice and tools and templates modules.
Download the British Safety Council member logo for use on your website, business cards, tender documents, marketing materials, company merchandise, and wherever else you may like to use it
You will find the member logo in your online account, along with guidelines on how it can be used. If you need any guidance on using your member logo please email [email protected]
100 free online training places
Give your employees access to our leading General Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness course as part of your membership or split your selection into 20 licences for five of our most popular courses!
Claim 100 free places each year.
Members can now choose to mix and match their free course options from:
- General HSE Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Fire Safety
- Working at Height
- Display Screen Equipment
- Avoiding Slips and Trips
- Driver Safety Awareness
- Data Protection
- Mental Health: Start the Conversation
- Mental Health: Stress Awareness
- Managing Stress within your team
- Mental Health – Manage the conversation
- Remote Workers Health, Safety and Welfare
- Working with Hazardous Substances
- Fire Warden at Work
Already a member looking to claim your free courses? Login and claim your licences here.
Safety Management magazine
Safety Management magazine is for everyone with health and safety responsibilities who needs to stay informed about the latest news, legislation and best practice in the field. It is a combination of relevant and thought-provoking news, features, profiles and opinions for readers in all industries and business sectors.
Enjoy a monthly email newsletter and daily news updates online.
As a member you can enjoy discounts on several of our products and services, including:
- Tickets to legislative updates and workshops
- Discounted tickets to our Annual Conference and invitation to free members only pre-conference session
- Discounted International Safety Awards application
- Selected training programmes
- The full Safety-inform service from Croner-i is available to British Safety Council members at an exclusive discount of 30% (for members with core membership) and 50% discount (for members taking the Advice Module). The services provide instant access to all the information and resources needed to stay compliant, with clear, practical advice and template documents and forms to maintain a safe workplace.
Sector Interest Groups
We recognise that our strength is our members. We host sector interest groups (SIGs) that meet on a regular basis (up to four times a year) to discuss key issues, share views, get involved in campaigns and discuss good practice and new research.
Free Croner-i Navigate-Safety Lite
Croner-i Navigate-Safety Lite is now included automatically with British Safety Council membership. It is ideal for those looking to keep up to date with the latest news, issues and developments in health and safety.
- What’s New – daily relevant news items
- Features – recent developments and best practice articles authored by practitioners
- Q&As – frequently asked questions and model answers on a range of topics
- Topic quick facts and summaries – clear, concise summary information, giving an overview of a subject
- Toolkits – practical step-by-step guides with links to useful resources on the product.
For times when you need a little more advice, our telephone helplines through Croner-i provide that extra guidance and support, help you manage risks, understand legislation and compliance requirements as well as save you time. Members who take the Advice Service option as part of their British Safety Council membership obtain the following services:
- Croner-i 24/7 health & safety legal information hotline - unlimited access to highly qualified and experienced health and safety professionals
- Croner-i HR support line - unlimited access to experts (CIPD Level 7 and solicitors) who can advise on areas such as changing employment legislation and HR best practice
- Annual legislation and best practice update - with attendance certificate.
Tools and templates module
In addition to the benefits of Core membership, this module gives you access to a range of downloadable templates, for example risk assessments, for use in your business.
You will also receive a monthly poster and guide on different health and safety topics. You can download posters from your member account and customise them with your logo if you wish.