- International Members sinceOctober 2013
- Achieved an International Safety Award with Merit 2014.
Key fact summary
- The globally recognised International Safety Award will encourage their employees to follow best practice with enthusiasm
- The level of safety standards has reached a new level and is on a par with global best practice as a result of their membership of the British Safety Council
- The repetition and sharing of safe and healthy practices has helped them to fulfil their vision
There is always scope for continuous improvement in terms of the various issues associated with the safety of employees in the work place. UCC believes in continuous improvement and are always looking for new developments and insight into best practice. They believe the sustainable development of companies is dependent on international organisations like the British Safety Council.
“We are proud the globally recognised British Safety Council has given UrbaCon Trading and Contracting (UCC) a platform to grow, develop and implement its safety policy."
UCC decided to become members of the British Safety Council to gain context and information on the best quality standards and good practices.
They were able to share this knowledge among their employees in the work place through:
- Spreading awareness
- Importance of safe practices
- Valuing life
- Togetherness, devotion and dedication
Education, training and implementation of safe practices have all led to increased safety awareness. The British Safety Council has helped the implementation of good protocol to reduce the chances of risks and accidents.
The association of UCC with the British Safety Council has taken them to a new level where it now meets global standards of safety. The health and safety department has received remarkable appreciation. The membership and award has increased their reputation and helped them to stand out in a competitive market. UCC intend to keep their association with the British Safety Council to enhance future growth.
Organisation's achievement with us
International Safety Awards 2014
Join us now
Become a member and join our global community of organisations supporting our vision that no-one should be injured or made ill at work.
You can choose from full membership packages for one, two or three years which includes the Information and Advice and Tools and Templates packages. You can also customise your membership package.