We have 6,000 corporate members based in 63 different countries and are proud of our long established links to businesses in India. We were granted the official status of supplier of health and safety training and consultancy services (ODA) to the London 2012 Olympic Games and our global expertise in large projects means we can share the latest international best practice with you.
Read more about our work around the world International reach
Membership gives your business access to key information and expert training to manage your health, safety and environmental impact.
• Build your reputation – certificate and logo to display on your website and tender documents
• Keep up to date – read our magazine and e-newsletter
• Save money – 100 free places on our new General Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness e-learning course. View course demonstration. Find out about the course here
• Promotion – advertising opportunities
• Information and advice on health, safety and environmental management – available 24/7 help via phone, email and online
• Recognition for your success – Benchmark your health and safety performance and apply for an International Safety Award.
Membership leaflet *Business benefits of health and safety, May 2014, find out more about our research.
Your Business Manager (International) is Justin Smith
Justin regularly travels meeting with clients and members to discuss HSE improvement activities. These focus upon building internal expertise through qualifications, management systems development and culture/behavioural change projects.
Profile - Justin Smith
Mike Robinson, Chief Executive
Mike was appointed Chief Executive on 1 September 2015. Prior to that he was a co-founder of Global Navigation Solutions, the world's leading provider of paper and digital navigation products and services to commercial shipping.
Lynda Armstrong OBE, Chair
Lynda took up the position of Chair in October 2010 having worked for Royal Dutch Shell for 35 years in operational and management roles in oil and gas exploration, and petroleum engineering and production. Her most recent position was technical vice president, leading a global technical advice and study organisation with centres in the Netherlands, USA, UK, India and Qatar.
We have a dedicated membership team available to help with any questions you may have on how to make the most of your membership. They can offer advice on the best membership options for your business, contact them today on +44 (0)20 3510 8355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
£500 per year (per site)
£950 for two years (per site)
£1,350 for three years (per site)
Becoming a member is easy
If you have a question look at our FAQs or talk to us for more information. Membership FAQs