Early bird application prize draw - Terms and conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all applicants that pay for their International Safety Awards application early; by 23.59 GMT on Friday 1 December 2017. The final submission date for the International Safety Awards application forms is 23:59 GMT on Monday 5 February 2018.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. All applicants that pay for their International Safety Awards application form will automatically be entered into the prize draw. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the respondent agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the British Safety Council is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entry is restricted to one per applicant per particular site / business unit. Late form purchases will not be entered into the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for lost forms. The winner will be drawn at random from a list of all organisations that have purchased an International Safety Awards application form by the closing date. The winner's name and country can be obtained by emailing email@example.com between 23 December 2017 – 27 April 2018.
4. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
5. The winner must contact the British Safety Council office within seven days of receipt of the prize notification email to confirm receipt. If no confirmation is received from the winner, the British Safety Council reserves the right to release the prize.
6. The prize as described is available on Friday 27 April 2018.
7. One winning entrant will receive one pair of tickets to the International Safety Awards Gala Dinner being held on Friday 27 April 2018 at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel. Please note winning this prize draw is in no way related to the application results awarded by the independent adjudicators.
8. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The winner will be required to participate in publicity.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: British Safety Council, 70 Chancellors Road, London W6 9RS.
Gala dinner prize draw - Terms and conditions
1. This prize draw is open to persons aged 18 years or over. It is not open to employees of the British Safety Council, their families or anyone connected to the prize draw.
2. Entrants are required to purchase a seat at the British Safety Council’s International Safety Awards 2018 Gala Dinner in order to qualify for entry into the prize draw. However, entry involves no cost beyond the normal cost of the product.
4. Payment must be received by the British Safety Council by 17:00 GMT on Thursday 29 March 2018.
5. Bookings or payments received after the closing date and time will not be included in the draw. The British Safety Council will not be responsible for any bookings or payments not received by 17:00 GMT on Thursday 29 March 2018 for any reason, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions on the party involved in the Booking or payment process.
6. Prize draw: one (1) winner will be selected at random and will be awarded the following prize:
- A complementary superior room including breakfast for 2 people at the Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel on the night of Friday 27 April 2018 followed by afternoon tea the following day. Breakfast must be ordered from the room menu. Any additional and incidental purchases must be paid for separately and directly by the room occupants and the British Safety Council will not be liable for any additional bills or charges including any related to damage caused by the occupants or late check out.
7. One entry per booking (not per seat) will be entered for the draw. The prize will be allocated to the main contact by default. Full names of the occupants must be supplied to the British Safety Council in writing no later than Friday 5th April 2018 and can only be changed at the discretion of the BSC and the Grosvenor House Hotel.
8. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
9. The prize winner will be notified by Thursday 12 April 2018 by email. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details provided are accurate and will remain accurate for the duration of the prize draw.
10. If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, after 14 days the British Safety Council reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so.
11. British Safety Council will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevents the prize from being delivered to the winner.
12. The winner agrees to take part in any post-promotion publicity in connection with the prize draw.
13. The British Safety Council’s announcement of the winning entrant is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request for up to 90 days after the prize draw winner is drawn.
14. The British Safety Council reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
15. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. This prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Grosvenor House, a JW Marriott Hotel terms and conditions of occupancy apply.