Benefits of attending the luncheon
- The opportunity to celebrate and reward staff for their hard work and dedication
- Networking opportunity with other health and safety and environmental management professionals
- Brand exposure and publicity through press coverage of the event
- An official presentation photograph that can be used for internal and external communications
- A post Luncheon press release template for you to publicise your achievement.
"It was a wonderful experience participating in the awards ceremony and receiving the award. Inspires and motivates for continual improvement of health and safety at workplace."
Mark Carne CBE will be the 2018 Sword and Globe of Honour Luncheon Keynote Speaker.
£1185.00 + VAT (£1422.00 inc. VAT)
(Includes one Sword or Globe of Honour trophy, the official presentation photograph, drinks reception and three course lunch for two people)
£280 + VAT £336 (inc. VAT)
(In addition to the luncheon package organisations may purchase individual seats)
Close to Bank, Moorgate, Monument and Cannon Street stations.
The British Safety Council has partnered with Priority to provide discounted rates for a range of hotels near to the Banking Hall. The discounted rate card is fully accessible via their website at www.PRIORITY.ltd using the event password: sgh18
Guests can also book by telephoning PRIORITY on 0845 6123 611 or +44 1473 550 620 and quoting Event Code: BSCO009 18
Sword and Globe of Honour Luncheon Photos
11 photosSee photos from the 2017 Sword and Globe of Honour Luncheon