Join us at our forthcoming full day event which includes an audit and legislative update in the morning followed by an ISO 45001 workshop in the afternoon.
Discuss the benefits of health and safety auditing and understand which option is most effective for you. The ISO 45001 Workshop gives attendees an invaluable head start into the new international health and safety management standard.
Audit and Legislative Update
- Business benefits of audit
- An update on legislative trends
- Internal or external auditing
- Which audit product is right for you?
- ISO 45001 developments
- Impact of sentencing guidelines.
ISO 45001 Workshop
- Why the need for a new international standard for OHSMS?
- How the ISO 45001 standard has been developed
- The significant changes from OHSAS 18001 standard
- Examine and review each of the ten clauses and various sub clauses of the new ISO 45001(ISO/DIS 45001.2) standard
- Practical exercises on implementing the clause requirements
- How to prepare for transition to the new standard
- Current timescales for publication of ISO 45001
- Gap analysis tool to use on the day
The event includes a networking lunch to share best practice.
Date: Thursday 26 April 2018
Time: 9:30 - 12:00, 13:00 - 16:00
Venue: Weightmans, St Philips Chambers, 55 Temple Row, Birmingham B2 5AF
How to get there
Should you have any queries, please contact our customer service team on +44 (0)20 3510 8355 or email [email protected]