“The British Safety Council's Gala Dinner is an excellent opportunity to celebrate our organisation's success in health and safety. It is a brilliant night and is a great way of rewarding the team for a year’s worth of hard work.”
The 60th anniversary of the International Safety Awards Gala Dinner took place at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on Friday 27 April 2018 and was open to anyone with an interest in workplace health and safety. Details on next years 2019 Gala Dinner will be available soon.
Why attend the International Safety Awards 2019 Gala Dinner?
- The most prestigious event in the industry calendar
- Fantastic chance to celebrate your success and reward your employees
- A great networking opportunity, with hundreds of like-minded organisations and individuals attending from the UK and overseas
- An ideal way to generate positive media coverage for your organisation
- An opportunity to entertain clients
- A great night out in London, a fine dining experience will be followed by live music and dancing.
As a practitioner I would recommend the Awards and Gala presentation to all organisations that are seeking some well-deserved recognition of their efforts in managing this essential business requirement that is the health, safety and welfare of its people.
International Safety Awards Gala Dinner 2018
17 photosSee photos from the International Safety Awards Gala Dinner 2018