If you are unfortunate and experienced a death in the workplace, the coroner, the police and the Health and Safety Executive may all investigate with very different powers and aims. This seminar will help you prepare for and respond to the various issues raised.
The discussion will aim to
- Explain how the systems work
- Provide some practical advice
- Give some ideas about planning for these scenarios.
The seminar finishes with networking drinks and canapes.
Chaired by Sir Peter Thornton QC, the former Chief Coroner of England and Wales, ex judge at the Central Criminal Court, barrister and founder member of Doughty Street Chambers.
With contributions from:
- Andrew Katzen, Hickman & Rose, solicitors, partner and head of regulatory law acting for organisations and individuals in health and safety matters.
- Kate Maynard, Hickman & Rose, solicitors, partner with extensive experience and expertise in representation at inquests.
- Louise Ward, British Safety Council, Policy, Standards and Communications Director.
Date: 08 february 2018
Venue: The King's Fund, 11–13 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN
Nearest underground station: Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines)
Please note that registrations close on the 1 February 2018.
Sorry, registration for this event are now closed.
Any other questions, please email to [email protected].