Anybody with an interest in or responsibility for the promotion, development, implementation, monitoring and measurement of environmental performance for their organisation.
For any business sector.
- Directors and Senior Managers
- H&S Managers
- SHE Managers
- Quality Managers
- FM Managers
Employee Environmental Representatives
The webinar will provide updates and insight into:
- Benefits of formal approaches to Energy Management
- Current policy and legislative context
- The principle requirements of ISO50001:2011 – Energy Management
- The benefits and opportunities created through effective energy management
- Evolving energy policy and legislative framework
- The requirements of the International Energy Management standard
Howard Dawes and Alistair Walker, Senior Consultants and Auditors at the British Safety Council
Date 02 August 2017
Unable to attend?
Register anyway! If you are unabled to listen to the webinar on the day, we will automatically send you the recorded version later.
Should you have any queries, please contact our customer service team on +44 (0)20 3510 8355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.