This event has lapsed. Sorry, bookings for this event are now closed.
Why you should attend
- Hear from expert speakers
- Hear case studies and insight into environmental management best practice
- Receive updates with respect to management system standards, requirements, implementation and transition
- Hear policy and legislative developments in the context of Brexit and other international policy developments
- Discuss transition requirements to recently updated international standards (e.g. ISO 14001)
- Discuss revised sentencing guidelines that increase the potential penalties associated with non-compliance.
- Q&A session followed by a networking lunch to share best practice
Date 5 October 2017
Location British Safety Council, 70 Chancellors Road, London W6 9RS
Free for British Safety Council Members
£49 +VAT per person for non British Safety Council Members
Should you have any queries, please contact our customer service team on +44 (0)20 3510 8355 or email [email protected].