Global HSE 2016 being an industry driven event primarily organised and supported by the industry in sustaining the platform has become the biggest HSE event in the region since its inception. The Conference will witness top notch participation from Global experts in the field of HSE and Business Excellence. The conference will consist of Leadership panels,
Technical Sessions and Debate sessions discussing and visualising HSE from all perspectives. The conference will have 115 speakers, 600+ delegates from the industry, academia and government and will create the required paradigm shift for the HSE fraternity.
Neal Stone, Policy and Standards Director for the British Safety Council spoke on the HSE Governance Panel on Thursday 25 February.
Who should attend?
- Company HSE Managers, Specialists and Officers
- Decision-makers for Consulting/Training/Education
- Occupational health doctors, specialist physicians, nurses
- Environmental and pollution control protection officers
- Fire/Police/Emergency Medical services
- Human Resources managers
- Safety engineers, experts/officers/security services
- HSE auditors, ESG heads and auditors
- Staff from ministries, foundations, associations, technical research centres and accredited training centres