Book your place
Join us at our forthcoming full day event which includes an audit and legislative update in the morning followed by an ISO 45001 workshop in the afternoon.
Discuss the benefits of health and safety auditing and understand which option is most effective for you. The ISO 45001 Workshop gives attendees an invaluable insight into the international health and safety management standard together with the latest developments in health and safety legislative trends.
Audit and Legislative Update
- Business benefits of audit
- An update on legislative trends
- Internal or external auditing
- Which audit product is right for you?
- ISO 45001 developments
- Impact of sentencing guidelines
- Potential impact of Brexit on health and safety in the UK
ISO 45001 Workshop
- Why the need for a new international standard for OHSMS?
- How the ISO 45001 standard has been developed
- The significant changes from OHSAS 18001 standard
- Examine and review each of the ten clauses and various sub clauses of the new ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Practical exercises on implementing the clause requirements
- How to prepare for transition to the new standard
The event includes a networking lunch to share best practice.
Date: Thursday 28 February 2019
Time: 9:30 - 12:00, 13:00 - 16:00
Venue: British Safety Council, 70 Chancellors Road, London W6 9RS
THE WORKSHOP IS FULLY BOOKED
Please view additional dates here
How to get there
Should you have any queries, please contact our customer service team on +44 (0)20 3510 8355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org