Book your place to get the inside track and an invaluable head start into the new international health and safety management standard. Discover how to prepare for the transition from OHSAS 18001 certification and much more.
- Why the need for a new international standard for OHSMS?
- How the ISO 45001 standard has been developed
- The significant changes from OHSAS 18001 standard
- Examine and review each of the ten clauses and various sub clauses of the new ISO 45001(ISO/DIS 45001.2) standard
- Practical exercises on implementing the clause requirements
- How to prepare for transition to the new standard
- Current timescales for publication of ISO 45001
- Gap analysis tool to use on the day
The event includes a networking lunch to share best practice.
David Parr, Head of Audit and Technical Services, British Safety Council.
David is a member of the UK national forum HS1committee which provides the UK consultation and communication with the ISO 45001 development committee. He has also been co-opted on to the BSI panel responsible for developing the UK guidance (BS 45004) on the application of ISO 45001.
Date 23 November 2017
Location Weightmans LLP, St Philips Point, Temple Row, Birmingham, West Midlands, B2 5AF
£49 +VAT per person for British Safety Council Members
£99 +VAT per person for non British Safety Council Members
Should you have any queries, please contact our customer service team on +44 (0)20 3510 8355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.