Our compère for the evening
Alastair Campbell Writer, Communicator, Strategist and 2019 International Safety Awards Compère
“The British Safety Council's Gala Dinner is an excellent opportunity to celebrate our organisation's success in health and safety. It is a brilliant night and is a great way of rewarding the team for a year’s worth of hard work.”
The International Safety Awards Gala Dinner took place at the JW Marriott Grosvenor House London in London on Friday 5 April 2019 and was open to anyone with an interest in workplace health, safety and wellbeing.
Why attend the 2020 International Safety Awards Gala Dinner?
- The most prestigious event in the industry calendar
- Fantastic chance to celebrate your success and reward your employees
- A great networking opportunity, with hundreds of like-minded organisations and individuals attending from the UK and overseas
- An ideal way to generate positive media coverage for your organisation
- An opportunity to entertain clients
- A great night out in London, a fine dining experience will be followed by live music and dancing.
As a practitioner I would recommend the Awards and Gala presentation to all organisations that are seeking some well-deserved recognition of their efforts in managing this essential business requirement that is the health, safety and welfare of its people.