Book your place at the Gala Dinner
The International Safety Awards are now in their 60th year which will be marked at our Gala dinner. The dinner will take place at Grosvenor House Hotel in London on Friday 27 April 2018 and is open to anyone with an interest in workplace health and safety.
Why attend the Gala Dinner?
- The most prestigious event in the industry calendar
- Fantastic chance to celebrate your success and reward your employees
- A great networking opportunity, with hundreds of like-minded organisations and individuals attending from the UK and overseas
- An ideal way to generate positive media coverage for your organisation
- An opportunity to entertain clients
- A great night out in London, a fine dining experience will be followed by live music and dancing.
As a practitioner I would recommend the Awards and Gala presentation to all organisations that are seeking some well-deserved recognition of their efforts in managing this essential business requirement that is the health, safety and welfare of its people.
The 2018 International Safety Awards Gala Dinner will be compère by Reverend Richard Coles, Church of England priest, BBC Radio 4 presenter and former Strictly Come Dancing contestant.
“The British Safety Council's Gala Dinner is an excellent opportunity to celebrate our organisation's success in health and safety. It is a brilliant night and is a great way of rewarding the team for a year’s worth of hard work.”
|Date||27 April 2018|
|Location||Grosvenor House, 86-90 Park Lane, London, W1K 7TN|
Individual seats: £275.00 excl. VAT (£330.00 inc. VAT)
Table of 10: £2,445.00 excl. VAT (£2,934.00 inc. VAT)
Diamond table of 10 - including VIP drinks reception and priority seating: £2,995.00 excl. VAT (£3,594.00 inc. VAT).
To access specially negotiated hotel rooms for the International Safety Awards Gala Dinner, please visit Priority Ltd using the event code: bsc