What is it?
Provides a quantified outcome with detailed recommendations against a contemporary best practice specification (including the requirements of ISO 45001) over and above current OHSMS standard requirements.
Allows benchmarking of multi sites across business.
Who is the audit for?
Multi-site Organisation’s within any sector who:
a) require a status assessment of their current OHSMS against best practice
b) require a structured route toward best practice status.
Why is the audit right for your organisation
- External recognition of OHSMS to best practice standards.
- Demonstration to stakeholders and other interested parties (including regulatory bodies) of commitment toward health and safety
- Structured route toward continual improvement and best practice standards
Next stepsRequest a call back
Over 20 sites / locations within scope of audit
The audit at a glance
- Five best practice indicators
- Five sections
- Fifty-Nine (59) elements
How does it work?
- On site review of relevant documentation
- Interviews / discussions with relevant stakeholders (including top management)
- Operational sampling
What your organisation will get from the audit
- Detailed report
- Detailed recommendations and action planning
- Quantified outcome in all 59 elements
- Benchmarking across different aspects of the specification
- Eligibility for sword of honour (if five star achievers)
- Certification of achievement
Why choose the British Safety Council
Our audit and consultancy services are internationally recognised and are the best way to ensure your health, safety and environmental management systems (and associated arrangements) are suitable for your business requirements, promote continual improvement and are effectively implemented.
As part of our own quality control processes, we ensure:
- Our audit and consultancy products are regularly reviewed to meet customer needs, expectations and sector best practice
- Consistently high standards of service are achieved through a robust quality assurance process including auditor standardisation, training and performance monitoring
- Our technical specialists serve on strategic committees for occupational health, safety and environmental standards
- We have a unique internationally recognised best practice (five star) audit process
- Industry recognition from awards such as the prestigious Sword or Globe of Honour
What to do nextRequest a call back
Eligibility for 'Best of the best' Awards
Achieving a five star rating gives you the opportunity to apply for the prestigious Sword or Globe of Honour award and be recognised as the ‘best of the best’.