What is it?
ISO 45001 is the first globally developed standard for health and safety management systems. It reflects current health and safety management trends and techniques and will eventually replace up to 24 national health and safety standards around the world, including OHSAS 18001.
Our Five Star Occupational Health and Safety Management Audit is a comprehensive, and consultative best practice audit. It provides a quantified outcome with detailed recommendations designed to provide you with a structured route to improve your health and safety management systems and associated arrangements.
We are in a unique position to offer a combined audit process comprising of the benefits and comprehensive nature of the Five Star Audit as well as the internationally recognised ISO 45001 certification.
Why is it right for my organisation?
Undertaking the combined audit enables you to:
- Receive detailed recommendations to help you improve your health and safety management systems and arrangements
- Gain certification to the international health and safety management standard ISO 45001
- Obtain the unique combination of the comprehensive, quantified, recommendation-based nature of the Five Star Audit together with certification to the international standard ISO 45001
- Benchmark your current systems and arrangements against both audit requirements saving you valuable resources in the process
- Apply for the Sword of Honour award scheme if you achieve a five star rating.
Why choose us?
- This product is completely unique to the British Safety Council and is the most comprehensive audit on the market
- Our five star audit specification is reviewed and updated on a regular basis to ensure our recommendations reflect current best practice technique in health and safety management.
What will your organisation get from the audit?
- Detailed report
- Detailed recommendations
- Quantified outcome in all 59 elements
- Eligibility for sword of honour (if five-star achievers)
- Certification to the ISO 45001 standard.