Join our free webinar
ISO 45001 is due to be made available on 12 March 2018. Make sure you're ready and register for our free webinar.
ISO 45001 is coming. Are you ready?
Tuesday 27 February 2018 | 12:00 GMT
What is it?
Accreditation of an organisation’s OHSMS against the forthcoming international health and safety management system standard.
Register your interest to find out when the audit becomes available.
Who is it for?
Organisation’s within any sector (of any size) who require certification by external body of their OHSMS to the new international standard.
Why the audit is right for your organisation
Access expertise and get the inside track
David Parr, Head of Audit and Technical Services, British Safety Council
David is a member of the UK national forum HS1 committee which provides the UK consultation and communication with the ISO 45001 development committee. He is also on the BSI panel responsible for developing the UK guidance (BS 45004) on the application of ISO 45001.
- External recognition of OHSMS to new international standard
- Demonstration to stakeholders and other interested parties (including regulatory bodies) of commitment toward health and safety
- Improved efficiencies
Next stepsRegister your interest
ISO 45001: What is the new standard? How will it affect current certification to OHSAS 18001?
The audit at a glance
Ten clauses and forty two (42) sub clauses including strong emphasis on leadership and commitment from top management together with participation from workers.
How does it work?
- On site review of relevant documentation
- Interviews / discussions with relevant stakeholders (including top management)
- Operational sampling
What your organisation will get from the audit
- Summary report
- Certification to standard
Why you should choose the British Safety Council
Our audit and consultancy services are internationally recognised and are the best way to ensure your health, safety and environmental management systems (and associated arrangements) are suitable for your business requirements, promote continual improvement and are effectively implemented.
As part of our own quality control processes, we ensure:
- Our audit and consultancy products are regularly reviewed to meet customer needs, expectations and sector best practice
- Consistently high standards of service are achieved through a robust quality assurance process including auditor standardisation, training and performance monitoring
- Our technical specialists serve on strategic committees for occupational health, safety and environmental standards
- We have a unique internationally recognised best practice (five star) audit process
- Industry recognition from awards such as the prestigious Sword or Globe of Honour