For over sixty years, the British Safety Council has been a trusted leader in occupational health, safety and wellbeing, making an impact on the lives of workers around the world. Our vision is ‘No one should be injured or made ill through their work’. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Customer Experience Manager to join our team.
The main purpose of the Customer Experience Manager role is to lead the customer service and operational functions. We are looking for an experienced and proactive Customer Experience Manager, who will continue to review our systems and processes with an aim to improve our service delivery.
The Customer Experience Manager will:
- Enhance performance in three key areas: employee performance, customer experience and procedural/systems efficiencies
- Conduct regular performance reviews and regular 1-2-1 meetings with direct reports to drive and evaluate performance, focusing on driving quality and consistency
- Partner with the Senior Management Team and product owners to implement processes and SLAs to ensure that BSC’s Customer Service team is delivering optimum service
- Review operational reports and other KPI data with the Senior Head of Education on a regular basis and provide guidance to the team regarding future performance in order to continuously improve results
- Execute short and long-term departmental goals and evaluate the effectiveness of these initiatives
- Create a customer-focussed culture across the organisation, providing insights into better ways of working
- Fulfil other duties as highlighted in the job description
The successful applicant for the Customer Experience Manager role will also
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role with a strong track record in customer service and operational roles
- Have experience of managing operational customer service team’s in the service industry
- Have excellent organisational and coordination skills with ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines
- Have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be a self-starter, able to work on own initiative, and able to manage timekeeping and workload effectively
- Be able to analyse and make quick management decisions
- Have a basic understanding of financial reports, forecasting and workforce management
Basic Salary: circa £43k
Location: London with significant remote working
Employment type: Fulltime / Permanent
- 25 days’ holidays per annum
- Health cash plan benefit from the first day of joining
- Private medical and dental cover
- Interest-free loan to purchase season ticket, cycle and fitness devices
- Cycle to work/leisure scheme
What you need to do next?
If you are interested in this role, please click 'Apply Now' to read a more detailed job description and explanation of the benefits package. You will then be able to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you think you are the right candidate for this role.
Please note applications will be reviewed, and interviews conducted throughout the duration of this advert, so we may at any time bring the closing date forward. We therefore encourage all interested applicants to apply as soon as practical.