The successful Regional Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of UK based accounts, as well as achieving personal sales targets via tenacious and persistent business development. Regional Account Manager will report to the Sales Manager – Regional Accounts.
The position would suit an individual with at least one-year B2B sales experience, including experience in growing a portfolio of accounts.
Experience of the health and safety / education sector is desirable; however, training will be provided. This is an office-based position with excellent prospects for the right candidate. This role has become available due to a recent promotion within the team.
Brief Description of Tasks:
- Develop, manage and maintain a strong and accurate sales pipeline, from lead-sourcing to closing across the full portfolio of BSC Group products.
- To grow the customer base & sales territory by acquiring, managing and developing SME accounts.
- Ensure that accounts are contacted in a methodical and organised manner on a regular basis in order to maintain effective relationships.
- Keep up to date with all products and services offered by BSC and competitors as well as maintaining a broad understanding of the Health & Safety industry.
- Maintain accurate customer records using the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Spend a minimum of 1.5 hours per day making outgoing calls.
- Visit clients face to face when opportunities arise to maximise sales income.
- Follow through all British Safety Council sales initiatives.
- To present the full portfolio of services/products with integrity at all times.
- To be cost effective in all transactions and delivery.
- Assist in developing and implementing a sales strategy contributing to the annual income budget.
- Build contacts by attending networking events and seminars and linking with local initiatives where possible.
- Adhere to all administration procedures within the expected timeframes.
- Uphold the BSC safety policy and terms and conditions of employment.
Experience & Skills:
- At least one-year experience in a target driven sales environment
- Experience of B2B sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent and concise telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills – able to communicate at all levels of the business
Salary: £25k + OTE
Location: Hammersmith, London
- 25 days’ holidays
- Health cash plan benefit from the first day of joining.
- Private medical and dental cover
- Free breakfast and subsidised lunch
- Season ticket loan
In the covering letter you should outline the attributes and experience that you believe make you suitable for this position.