Our vision is a very simple one; ‘no one should be injured or made ill through their work’. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Health & Safety Consultant to join our Audit and Consultancy team.
The role holder will be expected to undertake audits across the UK and internationally, as well as advise and guide our extensive client and member base. Full support is given by the Operations team for all of the administrative aspects of client deliverable work.
As a consultant, you will also occasionally be required to provide training at client sites. The role will require travel, both national and internationally.
All applicants will be required to provide evidence of qualifications & a CV detailing work experience. You will be working alongside our long-standing consultants and tutors; this is a great opportunity to excel your career to the next level.
Skills & qualifications
- Chartered level membership of IOSH (or equivalent)
- L6 Health and Safety qualification
- Demonstrable experience of auditing protocols and processes
- IT literate (including use the use word and excel)
- Excellent instructional techniques/presentation skills
- Excellent report writing/written word skills
- Technical knowledge and experience of a range of safety, health and environmental management principles, tools and techniques
- Relevant lead auditor qualification
- Recognised trainer qualification
- Experience in successful client relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Friendly, enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
- Able to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
What you need to do next?
We welcome applications from people with all backgrounds who share our values and are passionate about our vision, with the relevant experience.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'Apply' to read a more detailed job description. You will then be able to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you think you are the right candidate for this role.
Salary: Basic £40,000
- 25 days’ holidays
- Health cash plan benefit from the first day of joining
- Private medical and dental cover
- Free breakfast and subsidise lunch by in-house catering team
- Season ticket loan and many others benefits…